A brand new day!!!
Published Wednesday, July 19, 2006 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Its passed 2am and I'm still updating my blog before I go into a long deep slumber. I feel so liberated knowing that Josiah Kelvin is a brand new creation!! No past.. No History.. Its all about the now and the future. I believe it, how about you? I'm so glad Daddy is teaching me to move on and not let anything hold me back. absolutely nothing, not even my past achievements
(If those are even counted as achievements) Talk to a sister yesterday, and suddenly she told me that its time to be a man, leaving things and move on. After she asked me how I feel about going to Aust soon.. I was astonished and at the same time puzzled by her reaction, but after that session I gave it a thought and true enough I feel there are some things in my life that are kinda holding me back from moving forward to go for what I really want in life. So I decided to talk to daddy and give it all to Him for only He knows what Josiah really wants and is best for me!! I'm a righteous man for the old kel has already died with Christ.. SO WHAT!!!(all those mistakes? Wrong decisions?) Hahah.. Love it..
Realise that my career has taken another peculiar majoring.. Its Painting!!! Still cannot believe it but well, might as well enjoy it. Lets have fun!! Was tasked to find the paint quotations today, So was looking for the nearest paint shops to my camp and thanks to cuijing's directions to one of the paint shop in seragoon north that I can finish getting quotations from three different paint shops. The uncle was so kind that he gave me the catalogue to bring it back.. God bless your shop!! But manage to find the cheapest paint at hougang near my friend's house, guess they will want to get it from that shop moreover they offer delivery services.
Met Lincoln and weiming for dinner, answering some dating questions from lincoln. Hahaha.. never really gave an answer.. Its a journey you got to take yourself bro..
watch pirates of the caribbean dvd at home before going to Linda's mum's wake. That movie is spectacular, can't wait to watch part 2.. Linda seems tired but she is still very strong and knowing that her mum is in a better place with the best person ever, Jesus!! Can't help but think its kinda fast, when parents see their kids grow up, they kinda know that its about time to go... But Daddy blessed my parents and family!!
Had a good long talk with hongwei at a coffeeshop with 7-11 food near his place.. Talked about marriage and stuff.. Kinda far for me haha.. Well its career for now..
Better get some rest for tomorrow, good night and blessed day for you guys..
good night, daddy..
Josiah Kelvin...
0 Responses to “A brand new day!!!”
Leave a Reply