Finally.
Published Wednesday, April 19, 2006 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Finally got the wireless connection working in my laptop. The assistant came today and fixed it up for all of us!!
That is why I am updating my blog today, Just wanna thank Daddy for that. Took my IPPT today and got a sliver because of my 2.4km, came in with the timing of 10 mins. That was the consequence of not running for two months. Took my gold badge down today, but I'll get gold the next time I take again.
Bought this very interesing book recently but only started reading it since monday. The title is called
A Table In The Presence Its taken from Psalm 23:5, that caught my eyes. Its about an account of How a U.S Marine Battalion Expreoenced God's Presence amidst the chaos of the War in Iraq. There was this sententce that got me, it goes like this
" Every Crisis is a combination of Danger and Opportunity" It gives me a whole new perspective of trials! It is my opportunity!!
Its written by
LT. Carey H. Cash A Chaplain serving with the U.S Marines. If you try to pronounce his name, it sounds like Carey
Hate cash.. Haha.. Ok I'm Lame... That's how God had created me.. keke..
Ok I guess that's all for now, need to study for my exam tomorrow morning.. Jesus, it will only be good!!
0 Responses to “Finally.”
Leave a Reply