One more of my coursemate got attached!! It seems like everyone around me is getting attached.. Don't worry, I'm not. I'm still enjoying Jesus on myself, to be a Yakkid. I really thank God that I do not have that feeling or desperateness especially when the
"Peer Pressure" is there, where getting attached seems like the normal thing to do. I know my season is not right yet, still have a long way to go, but it will be a great time of learning and letting Jesus build me to be the man He wants me to be..
I finally know what is my calling for my life, anyone ever wondered about yours?? My calling is just to be loved by Jesus and Him alone.. Hey friend, does it matter? God will bring you to where your calling is, so don't have to think about it ya and let Jesus love you. It can be difficult at times, because we are too self-centred or self-righteous.
I like what pastor preached on today on Wisdom.
Wisdom is a Spirit, its often called as Spirit of Wisdom. That means that the Holy Spirit is our wisdom we need everyday. Wisdom for our studies, Wisdom for our Career, relationships, family, minstries.... Its all in the Holy Spirit.
Praying in tongues is letting Wisdom(God Himself) speaks and communicate with God!! I rather let Wisdom speaks than my folishness..
Lord, give me wisdom!!! Just an hour ago, I was curious about the gospel of Judas. But after reading it from the web, i'm not longer interested in reading it anymore. The devil is just
WEAK!!! Its utterly nonsense!! I thought that the devil can do something better, but as his name is
devil means(stupid). No one knows who wrote it, and the author who wrote it claims that Judas is doing what Jesus has appointed him to do, to betray him. Hey friend, If that is true, Judas wouldn't committed suicide because of guilt. DUH!!! And saying that Jesus only revealed the mystery of heaven to him and not to the rest of the disciple. Notice that the devil's trick is always
" only you will know the mystery, not anyone else" Its a waste of my time reading it..
Oh I've forgotten to remind you about your pit of fire, haven't I.. Stop wasting your time...
Jesus Gave His Life
No one took it from Him
He freely gave
That we might be the righteousness of God in Him
0 Responses to “Getting Attached??!!”
Leave a Reply