This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Frustrated..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jesus, apart from my life or apart of my life? Why does life seems so dull, so monotonous, so stagnant..
It seems like I'm still at the chapter I bookmarked two years ago... Am I still there? Impossible, Jesus said that its always a upward spiral. But why does it seems like I've never grown at all.. Where is the robust life and amazing calling that I felt so strongly years ago??

You have always remind me to live in the present and not the past.. But why does the past keep reverberating at my face and causing me hard to breathe at times?

Jesus, pick me up again.. I desperate for you and I long for your presence again.. Let me be compelled by your love for me.. I want to brandish my flag of victory that Jesus had won for me. Bring me to your embrace and let me know your love once more.. Nothing in this world will I trade for this.. Your Love, your acceptance...

Holy spirit, lead me.. I give you full permission to lead me.. Bring me to a higher realm all over again.. Let me be a child and have the childlike faith once more..


0 Responses to “Frustrated..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3