This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I'm just so blessed to have Jesus!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This week have been a week of slumber and relaxing for me.. Sounded slacked? No!! I called it a rest time for me.. Have been spending time in the word before I go to bed every night.. I feel so much different from the kelvin in the past few months. Hey bro and sis, any of you feeling down, dry, don't feel God? I was feeling that for the past months. When you really just sit down, spend time in the word and enjoy Jesus, you will find the real you in the bible!! That's what I found out, The dirty, outcast slave and sinner that kelvin was, was died on the cross!! And that Jesus is my only hope and faith in this land of the living.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

I am who I am by the undeserving, unmerited favour of my God! If not, I'm as nobody as a face in the crowd in the pub, disco or at the street.

Tomorrow I'm having an exam, the last second paper of my course for now. And it really seems like there are alot of things to study tonight, but nevertheless, the Holy Spirit is my insider and He will teach me what and how to study. Will be taking a short nap before start studying. I really think that life with hope can only be found in a christian. Whoelse possess HOPE? HOPE is not a thing, it is a person. A person who not only have the power to help and heal me, but also loves and is willing to help and heal me!! Daddy, I don't want knowledge of you, but I want to experience you and be immerse in your love completely.. Because Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies corinthains 8:1

I want to be humble and teachable.. Teach me, Daddy

After MOH meeting last night as I was walking in, I saw this lady standing and waiting for a cab. I recongnized her, she is one of the people who work in the mess.. I was about 22:30hrs and as you know there is alot of construction going on around here. So something in me just ask me to as her if she need a lift out. for your infomation, I don't go up to every lady and do that After knowing that she didn't call a cab, she agree to take a lift from me, So I went back to my car and fetch her to the bus stop at the main road, a distance from the place where she is.. Got to talk to her in my car, know her name... Actually I've forgotten.. haha.. After dropping her, there is life. The same life that pastor was preaching about when he shared about the old man in the middle of the night looking for food. I thank God that he gave me a chance to let me learn how to be a gentleman to my future wife. Yes, gentleman to all the ladies, but especially to my future wife. Life with the Holy Spirit is jsut so different..

Need to take a nap now, before I wake up to study.. Daddy, thank you....


0 Responses to “I'm just so blessed to have Jesus!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3