This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Its The Simple Things That Are Powerful.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday's service was awesome, started off with a wonderful sharing from coach Leslie on family salvation. I was really blessed by it, cos through these years I've seen how my parents have come closer to salvation. I know my daddy is faithful. Soon my family will be saved, in Jesus's name!! AMEN!!

Then came pastor Chin, he preached on shame. Condemnation is such a humongous word that people often tied it with impacting situations, but it true identity is actually found in shame, guilt, responsiblity.. I feel this sermon is so significant to us youth. Which youth doesn't make wrong decisions or mistakes in their growing up years? Counsels always say be wise.. But most of the time, we will find ourselves kneeling on the floor with tears flowing down asking Daddy God for Wisdom to show us the right decision to make. Soon I found myself caught in this entrapment of the devil; He will always remind me of the wrong decisions or the wrong steps that I reckon I have taken in life. It really set me free from this bondage that the devil had in my life for so long, I felt so free to run again. I overheard Pastor's conversation with someone saying that it is when you are free of thinking that you are responsible for the mistakes or wrong decisions you had made, you have not believe that you have been forgiven. I realise its me he is talking about too.. I haven't truely believe that I've been forgiven, because I always think that years are wasted because of my wrong decisions.. Its the simple things that we have made it so complicated.. Before we are saved this is the truth but after we are saved, this became something a non-believer should know. But how about us? We thought that this is too simple, we got to go deeper to know about the numbers, the hebrew words.. Hey don't get me wrong, all these are great, but how about the thing that makes Christianity true? It is all about Jesus and Him crucified that we can be forgiven and redeemed from the curse of the law.

And pastor Prince preached on the same topic condemnation today. I remembered him saying that the dove(holy spirit) will not set its feet on the dead body(condemnation) of Noel's time. The holy spirit will not come upon people who feel condemn. "Hey so you are saying that the holy spirit will leave you?" NO! The holy spirit will never leave you nor forsake you. But there is a holy spirit within and a holy spirit upon. The holy spirit within will never leave you nor forsake you, but holy spirit upon will come and go. Its the anointing.
Holy Spirit within is for guidance and Holy Spirit upon is for Power
Isn't it true? everytime you feel condemn, you feel the things around you goes wrong, Or you feel that you are not blessed..

Hey guys, its time to give a head butt to the devil like what Zidane had done..(just came back from my friend's place watching the match.. France is a disgrace) Lets have a rainbow mentality and know that we are not responsible for any of our past wrong decisions. I know its difficult for responsible people like us.. Haha But its time to know what Jesus had done on the cross all over again..


Do not place your trust in you decisions, but place your trust in My Son's propitiation.. PC

I AM FREE!! Josiah Kelvin is FREE!!!!!!!


0 Responses to “Its The Simple Things That Are Powerful.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3