This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Rejoice?!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you believe that the call of God is still in you, Kel? Yes.
Frustrations that brings me back to Daddy are good frustrations. For I rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Because He's grace is sufficient for me..

Conversely, we often not boast in our infirmities. We want to boast in our victories, at least for me. That's why when I see my circumstances not having victory at that point of time, I'm frustrated.. But its done!! Yes and Amen!!
Its done, I'm already in the promise land and the battle belongs to the Lord, not me..

Romans 12:12

" Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer"


I read this last night, and I asked God just before I went to bed, " Who wouldn't rejoice in hope?
I got a reply " Not everyone in tribulation" Then I realise what this verse is saying.

I want to rejoice in hope and persevere in tribulation, it is smoothing to the soul.. continuing in prayer!!

Lets not augment the work of Christ for it is the greatest work done in this world, but exuberant in the finish work!! That is our hope people!! My Hope!!


0 Responses to “Rejoice?!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3