This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Jesus is in control, sit easy!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Laptop was ready, projector was ready, the group presenting were ready too. But after a short wait, the news was broke out to us that we will not be presenting and that our lesson which was supposed to end this friday was postponed to two weeks time!! This two weeks(this week included) will not have any lessons, hows that?! shows good? But we have to stay in. I really don't see the reason behind it.. Everyone was kinda pissed at first, but we somehow know whatever can be done has already done.. After awhile, I was reminded that all things will only work together for my good because I love Him(yet not my love but His love for me) I know not matter what God turn things around. Don't you guys thank God for the deep knowing or assurance that God will always make it good for you? At least I have Hope, I wonder where do the people of the world draw their strength from.. Well, that means this week will just be week of self-study.. Thank you, Jesus. You have control in my life Jesus.. I will just sit easy..

That was yesterday.. Went to do some training at sembawang today.. I just realised that its kinda scary to see a helicopter just above you and having the downwash on you.. Because it really seems like it can fall from the sky anytime.. Lincoln, I will be praying for you.. Hahaha... But thank God that I had fun.. Well, at least it is worth the wait.. We waited for the whole morning due to weather. Jesus, knowing that every season/journey that I taking, you are walking beside me and even carrying me on your shoulders at time comforts me.


0 Responses to “Jesus is in control, sit easy!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3