Waiting time.
Published Monday, June 29, 2009 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Where is my healing Jesus? I woke up with that question in my head this morning.. Now that the camp dates have changed, I can go for NDP! Then what good can come out of this injury? But deep down, I know only good will come out of this. But that knowledge didn't change my mood for the day, I was kinda disappointed in one way or another.
To be honest I didn't enjoy service although it was an awesome sermon preached by Pastor prince. But I guess what happened before service enhanced the emotions that was so overwhelming. Value difference? I was quite certain that this was no so when it was first mentioned. But I realised now that it is actually the fact! Can a phone call or sms define value difference? I pretty sure a hug in front of the whole audit and pics of arms around each other can. Well, I finally see the reason to move.. Move on Josiah...... Yes I will.. Its not worth it anyway.
Anyway enough of things which I'm affected which I should even be! My healing is here already! Amen!! Even Abraham has waiting time. I believe Jesus that all things in my life is gonna work out good for JKN! No matter how messy, how bad or how sad it seem right now. It can only be superly blessed! Amen!
Actually these few days I have really seen things. Things that make me realised what I really don't want. Thank you Jesus. Lets carry on this journey with this flawless kid in Your eye.
0 Responses to “Waiting time.”
Leave a Reply