This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Rain drops falling...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Am sitting on the sofa facing the big window of the hotel with my laptop. Its raining outside and its cold inside. Today flight was good, thank Jesus. He did it for me, I knew it. Don't know why am I still reading her blog when I know I'll be hut doing so. Weirdo. When I was reading her last entry, I am no longer angry with her but prayed for her. I know she is gonna be a great women of God and a women with a glorious life. I know she is healed. Daddy, allow me to move on. Not only this relationship, but also my life.. Move on from habits I hate to do, thinking I wished to omit, fears I wished to overcome and finally actions which I hope would slumber.

Daddy, make me like David. A man who always know that you are my helper with me no matter what I did. A man who knew where to run to when trouble comes, neither to the wisdom of the world, nor to the emotions of man but to the love and grace of the most high loving Abba father.

No one has ever loved me like you did
No one has ever been so patient with me
No one has ever showed me such grace, Amazing Grace.
You have proven to me that I'm loved, the cross which you hung on
You proved that you knew me by fulfilling the desires of my heart
You embraced me when I cried in the dark and you glorify me when I'm out in the open
You are the first love of my life and always will be
Back to my first love.

Hosanna, let me sing!!
Heal my heart and make it real
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I have for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Rain drops falling...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3