This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Boring...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I guess this is just the place I needed to type everything out... Why am I feeling this?! It felt sucky. Have been drinking alot to drown my sorrows. But guess it didn't work at all. Haha.. Daddy, I guess changing caregroup is the only way I can be myself in a caregroup. But actually to be honest, Maybe I didn't want a cg to attend.. Lol.. Anyway noone will be reading this, so its fine.. I really don't know what's wrong with her?! I don't even know what's wrong with me?!!! I don't wanna go thru the cycle again, but why am I feeling all these shitty feelings?
Stumbled into her blog just now, what a stupid thing to do. Saw what she type and I don't even understand what she meant by getting over her, when was I even under her?! Maybe its not me, just another guy.. Lol. Please fall in love again and make this all better.. I'm just sick and tired of these shit.. Don't even know why am I using this language on my blog.. But I don't care because noone is reading this except me and Jesus...

Jesus, help me.. I don't want to be a part of the world. But I feel I'm slowly being drawn into the world. Cry till no more tears.. only pain of sorrows and abit of hatred.. I want to get away from this shit.. I want to live high.......


0 Responses to “Boring...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3