This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Trust in The Lord


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I guess every time I start to revive my blog is when I'm emotional, either very happy or very sad.. Haha.. Well, I'm feeling a mixture in me right now. Somehow, I knew this day will come to be feeling this way. But I know I'm not what I feel, I am who Jesus called me to be!! I am just so glad that I'm leaving in this day and age. To be able to walk every day with His abundance of Grace in my life, no matter what I do, whether good or bad. I realise by seeing that abundance of Grace in my life, there is no longer a good and bad things in my life (sounds like the law to me). But this abundance of grace just makes me wanna be a living testimony to the name of Jesus! Because He so loves me that He died on the cross to give me this abundance of Grace and of cause THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!! The same righteousness that made the heavens opened and made Daddy God said "This is My Beloved So whom I have Loved." Right now, I'm Daddy's most beloved! The boy who can just run into His presence and straight unto His lap and enjoy His presence. I'm humbled by His love.

More of you in my life
Help me magnify
Less of me in my life
Preoccupied with Christ

I want to know you more and more
Reveal Your heart to me
You lead me into Your presence
And kiss me

Jesus, hold my hand
And You dance with me
No matter what the circumstance may be
Jesus, I may fall
But You pick me up
And You hug me with your loving arms.

Sometimes it's hard to follow you
Because I looked away
But you always hold me hands and say
I'm here, do not be afraid


0 Responses to “Trust in The Lord”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3