This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Healed By Daddy God.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sprained my left knee while playing soccer. As soon as my left feet landed on the ground before I took that shot, I heard a "crack" sound on my left knee. Within a split second after that shot, I was on the ground with great pain on my knee. I couldn't even straighten my knee at that point in time. When until now, I still limping around. But my joy is not taken because of this situation, because I know that Jesus has taken this pain and symptoms on His body. By Jesus' Stripes, Kel is healed! Because of his gift of righteousness and abundance in every area of my life, I can rejoice in my infirmities!

I know that this is gonna be a great testimony to glorify Jesus in my life! Just gonna continue shooting arrows and be still until I see the manifestation.

Was reading this book " For This I Was Born" It was so in-line with what Gibs shared on Saturday when I joined the smu cg for a time of fellowship. Its about vision and the CAUSE of His Kingdom!

I like this sentence "A Vision can exist for you, but you exist for the cause." More often than not we have vision for our career, relationships, marriage, ministry and even how want to lead a daily life, but vision alone is not enough. Vision gives you a way out, but the cause leaves you with no options! We may have vision alone, but when trials come our way, which we think its too difficult to handle, we tend to think of giving up. Thinking that the grass on the other side is greener. I guess it really speaks to me! But when you tied your vision with the cause of God, it will grip you to stay in this ground, therefore not leaving you any options. Lets all learnt to tied our vision with the cause of God! What is your vision in your career, relationship, marriage and even ministry that can be tied to the cause of His kingdom? Getting people saved? Sowing into one north? Be a blessing to your future life partner?
John 12:27 happened just before Jesus went to the cross. Although His soul was trouble, but He knew what the cause of God is in His life. It is to die on the cross for our redemption and our sicknesses. And that cause gripped His life so much that He offered His life for us all!

Jesus, you are the God of my forever!


0 Responses to “Healed By Daddy God.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3