Can only be better......
Published Thursday, August 21, 2008 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Didn't have a good flight today, everything was screwed.. haha.. instructor didn't really scold me, but I just felt I sucked!! You know something? So what if I sucked? I'm Jesus's beloved.. As He is, so am I in this world.. Jesus can never be sucked! I just need to listen to some worship songs and have a good sleep. Tomorrow a brand new day and a brand new jet. I can only go upwards, that's why I wanted to be a pilot.. Haha
Just realised that I really have to let go some areas in my life. Why am I holding it so tight when I made a decision to let go? Feel something when its normal?
................ Jesus my hero, lifter of my head.
Bring me back to my first love..
0 Responses to “Can only be better......”
Leave a Reply