Back to work!!
Published Tuesday, March 17, 2009 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Got a phone call this evening telling me that I'm flying to thailand this Sat. What!! I'm supposed to be on leave till thursday! But now I got to go back to work tomorrow because the brief will be on Thursday! Haha.. Abit sian, but I got enough rest to go to work tomorrow. Thank you Jesus for a great time of having fun and break from work. Although I flying this saturday, I'm going to caregroup this friday. Because I know whatever time I give it up to the Lord, He will bless me much much more! Jesus thank you for loving me just the way I am. Noone can be Josiah Kelvin Nah and I cannot be any other, I'm the best Josiah Kelvin Nah ever! Whoohoo!!
When I opened my door, I saw this small little shadow limping towards me. Its my little Hansel, Little strong and handsome boy. I couldn't help but carried him back in. Couldn't stand seeing him walking with a limp. He is Healed in the name of JESUS! He didn't run around and always looking tired these few days, must be the medicine the vet gave. Can't wait for him to be the energetic Hansel again! I will bring him out for a nice walk in the park, I promise!!
Labels: Work
0 Responses to “Back to work!!”
Leave a Reply