This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Let me soar..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Maybe its really better that I leave completely if that's what you think of me. Yup, broke the promise and read your blog again. Saw the song you have posted and the write out. I really understand.. If ever I want to degrade myself again, I will not let you know.. Sorry about last night..
Kinda stress right now.. So many things to study, and things to prepare for the coming simulator.. Feel like going out to drink tonight, but so many things to study, and the amount we drank last night seems enough for the whole month already. Seems like I'm on a spiral way down to grave. Just hope Jesus will really save me out of this. I'm really sick and disgusted by myself.. I want to leave.. But can I? I hope so..


0 Responses to “Let me soar..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3