Been Quite Awhile.....
Published Wednesday, September 05, 2007 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
I've realised that I haven't been updating this blog since I'm back from Australia.. Kinda miss this little cozy place where I pen down all my emotions, my thoughts etc.. Lets start all over again, shall we? Haha.. A place where I can proclaim his goodness in my Life!!
Been in Dallas for the third day now.. Its 2:50 Am now and I'm still not asleep.. Well alot of things to study for a start, moreover haven't been feeling well since I stepped my foot here.. Friends pray for me k.. For I know I am
HEALED IN JESUS' NAME!!! Wanted to thank daddy for Your goodness in my life thus far, right here having a room of my own, unlimited internet access, you blessed me with the money to spend..
( Already spend like 400USD on the second day... SALE!!!) haha... Daddy, I believe you have placed me knowing what I really want in time to come.. I know I will enjoy it.. I will!!! Thanks Dad..
Your ever beloved child Josiah Kelvin..Labels: Letter to Daddy.
0 Responses to “Been Quite Awhile.....”
Leave a Reply