This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Remember to build an altar wherever you go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Was reading today daily devotional from new creation, Pastor was sharing about building an altar to the Lord. All of us know that we are righteous by faith thanks to the great teaching from Pastor Prince, but are we going to stop right there and continue to live our own lives? I'm guilty of doing that, especially when I'm here, but its gonna stop right here right now!! I'm gonna build an altar in this place just like how I use to do it back in singapore and have a intimate relationship with Daddy.

Seeking communion with the most high should be the priority in life shouldn't it? What are results without knowing what God wants for you? What are riches without knowing why God blessed you? I want to 'reknow' this daddy of mine once again. Daddy, bring me to your side and explain to me all about you again.

This life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Remember to build an altar wherever you go”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3