This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Blessed chinese new year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Blessed Chinese New Year to all of you! We had our very own steamboat as a reunion dinner last night. We had so much left over that we had the rest of the food for lunch today.

Wanted so much to blog but right now staring at this screen with a blank mind... Haha.

I went up into the sky alone for the first time last thursday. I can't describe how great the feeling was, I was on cloud nine! haha. And I know it is Jesus who brought me to where I am now. I can't be where I am without Him, and I live by faith believing that you are my righteousness without my deeds and my works.

Friends, I'm enjoying myself here although it may be quite stressful at times, but its nothing when I'm going it thru with Jesus! Do pray for me at any point of time you think of me, because I will do that when I think of you guys. Just know we are all walking our very own journey that was planned by Daddy which will lead us to success!!

Daddy, a greater year ahead!! I in Christ is the rightousness of God!!

Labels:


0 Responses to “Blessed chinese new year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3