This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



God's Grace...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People who went thru this phase said that it wasn't easy, its the phase that alot of people will not be able to make it. It was the first day after all the ungraded lessons after coming back from Singapore. At times thoughts will run thru my head that this may not be the best place for me.. Its not that I'm not enjoying, I enjoying it because its something that not everybody can exprience but when I fall below what I expect myself to do, I am perplexed..

Anyway, I give it to Jesus because only He can make me the best Kel I can ever be. All the promises in Christ is Yes and in Him Amen!! He promised me a great future no matter what I'm doing or Where I am.. Would I trust in my hardwork to bring me there? I rather trust in God's ability to work thru me and teach me than my hardwork. Nevertheless I will work hard because Daddy has place me here to be blessed and be a blessing, but its not what I will trust in.

I read yesterday's devotion about Abraham and Lot, both of them are blessed but Lot chose sodom and he lived there. Its like people who say that since I'm righteous by faith, then I can do whatever I want. But he didn't live what God has for him! More often than not I find myself like him, taking God's grace for granted giving in to any temptations that comes my way. I want to be like Abraham who believed God and trusted in His ways and get so blessed and even called a friend of God..

Daddy, let me place all my trust in you and not self, I'm the righteousness of God in Christ no matter what happen... Of course I still want to go to the platform I have in my heart. No matter what, most important is that I know You loves me more deeply than anyone on this earth

Labels:


0 Responses to “God's Grace...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3