This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Blessed New Year!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its 0031hrs now and that means its already 2007 here. But back in Singapore friends are still awaiting for the great countdown fun. Felt so weird here because the atmosphere of a new year is not here at all. Everyone are in their own rooms leaving the four mahjong players in the common area. All doing their own things either watching movies or sleeping.. So I decided to call back to my dear brothers to say "Hi"

They're all in Ryan's house waiting to countdown and I had my joy talking them. Decided to spend sometime with Daddy after typing this blog before I go to bed. Because its a new year and a new beginning for Kel's life all over again. Because I don't want to be the 2006 Kel anymore. I want to be a 2007 Kel. A New Creation with renewing thoughts of himself everyday, thoughts of what daddy will think of him. Had a chat with Jo in the evening and I asked what Pastor preached today, because today is the last service and he will definately talk about 2007. So Jo shared with me what Pastor shared today about Rest! "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you! I forgot when did God drop this verse in me when I went back to Singapore.

This morning during church service I was reminded of that verse when the pastor was just sharing about something similiar to that topic. I know what daddy is telling me, there's nothing in this world that could ever replace Him in my life. Not flying, Not money, Not a wonderful wife, Not great friends or even great callings. All these things will be ADDED not earned. Its all about seeking Daddy Kingdom and His righteousness..

When to a church today, I'll not reveal the name of the church because it can be quite sensitive.
The preacher was preaching about God asking Him to come to the top of the mountain with Him when he is only at the peak of a smaller mountain. So He went on from there talking about not bring your baggage into the new year and ask for forgiveness from God before going into the new year. He came to a point where he was talking about behaviour, about this guy who minister and outside the anointing cursed and swore. And he told the person how can sweet and bitter waters come out the same mouth?! And he went on to ask the leaders to count how many souls has they brought to God's kingdom this year? And He told everyone that its our responsibility if anyone should go to hell. Can you believe it? I felt like being accursed of everything.. haha..
But I slowly took out the bones that were piercing me and I began to get some meat. Because of his sharing, I told Daddy that I want to live a life that will glorify him, not saying that I want to do it because I know my flesh will fail me. But trusting in His grace and longing for that. How can sweet and bitter water comes out this same very mouth? Because I realise after coming here, I do swear alot. Daddy 2007 will be a year that Kel will rely on your grace and mercy to lead a life to glorify you because Jesus has already given me a life that glorifies God!! All I need to do is believe and leave whatever baggage I'd last year and move on!

Daddy, Kel wants to be more. I don't know what this means but its just a inner cry that comes out. Kel wants more...

Labels:


0 Responses to “Blessed New Year!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3