My Brothers..
Published Tuesday, February 20, 2007 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Just received a parcel from my brothers(Zach, Lincoln, ryan and Joseph) from Singapore. When I first opened it I was like "whatttt iiisss thisss?" they really have alot of things inside including rubbish.. Haha. things like newpaper, pastic bags... But the best stuff are at the bottom. Things like book, sermon disc, a very nice standing decor with a verse on it(I love that, but not sure who gave that.) and most of all the chinese new year goodies!!! Hey brothers after reading the card I really miss you guys man. Once again thanks again and love you guys, I felt really loved!!
Hey Lincoln, wanted to wish you a belated blessed birthday bro. I guess this year should be the happiest birthday you have ever had. Because two of your dreams have been fulfilled!! Hey bro just remember that no matter what you are going thru now, Daddy fulfilled your dream by giving you that career and He will make you enjoy it!!
Zach: don't worry pretty girls will come. Not only pretty on the outside but full on the inside.
Ryan: bleach is amazing!! Trust me.. You will learn to love it more and more..
Joseph: Just know that Daddy has blessed your career and love life. It can only be great that His name will be glorified!!
That's all for now folks. Thank you Daddy for all these brothers. I need to rest for my flight tomorrow. Nights!!
Labels: My Brothers
0 Responses to “My Brothers..”
Leave a Reply