Complications?
Published Tuesday, December 26, 2006 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Have been enjoying my days in Singapore. Had a countdown in Rachel's house with her caregroup members together with Joseph, Ryan and Zach. Their caregroup have very fun people although they are working adults, they play like youths!!
Were you ever confused in your feelings for someone? I guess I am..
Definition of insanity
"Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result" Why would people still do the same thing? I guess they always see a hope there. But I'm glad that now is not the season in my life.
Everyone said that flying training is very uncertain, you can fail anytime. After going thru my mind about this, I think its quite similiar to every job. If you can't produce the result, they might sack you. Isn't it the same? Yes, I understand that flying needs the abilites. but from the One who gave His very best, will He also not freely give us all things including the ability to fly, the ability to do well?
I kinda miss flying already but less the scolding Haha. I love this song that I have on my blog now. It just tell me how Daddy God will always be here for me. It will be my wedding song because I will be here for my wife till the end of times.
Daddy, thanks for this break back in Singapore with my friends and enjoy this season of Christmas here, it sure make me miss You more. Love you Jesus and thank you for loving Kel the way he is and will be...
Labels: Complications
0 Responses to “Complications?”
Leave a Reply