This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Passed my Progress Check!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank You Jesus. Afther failing my first Progress check, I was sent for 2 reviews. Was thinking why I failed? All along was flying well. But after th 2 reviews, I came to realise and thank Jesus for these two reviews. Because I was taken by a very exprienced Pilot and he flew alot of circuits with me. He is one kind of instructor who believes that student should be exposed to everything, so he let me do everything!! Scary at first, because before the first Progress check I didn't have much circuit because of weather.
Finally took my Progress check repeat today and I Passed! The tester told me this, " You fly so well today compared to the other day until I wanted to cry." Haha..

I thank the Lord for being the Lifter of my head and the shield for me...

Guys, I'll be back this coming monday for holidays!! Can't wait for it!! See ya then. Nights.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Passed my Progress Check!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3