This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Finally have my internet connection...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi friends, finally got hold of internet connection, but the modem they send us is spoilt, so right now i'm using my account which my buddy and I shared but my friend's modem. Haha.. Finally can update my blog from my room.. But when I want to read other blogs, I gotto go to the common one, cos here the internet goes by 1gb a month. If I use personal one to read blog, it will be gone by 1 week..

How has everyone been? Please feel free to update me on my blog either the tag board or comments k. I really miss church, haven't been to a church since I have been here. Because they don't allow us to go out on weekends for now. So all the sermons I have had been filling me up. Haven't really been up there yet so can't really tell any experience, but i believe it will be fun!!

Ok that's all for now, need to go study for my flight tomorrow. See ya guys..


0 Responses to “Finally have my internet connection...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3