Came back home decided to watch a movie which my friend had left in my harddisk awhile ago. The title is
"Wait till you are older" Andy Lau, karen mok acted in it. It was an awesome and touching movie, I almost cried toward the ending
(I seldom cry watching a movie) Its about a boy who hated his father, because he felt that his dad has cause the death of his mum. so one day, he got to know and come in contact with this potion that can make him become an adult in one night. The story goes on about how he came to know his dad and hear the other side of the story. To cut the story short, In the end when he wanted to turn back time into a small boy again, he can't. And how the he tried to make things right for the last 24 hours. It was beautiful!!
I believe movies are from God. Many a times, we learnt so many things from good movies, although we learnt alot of bad habits from the bad ones too. But often we reflect our lives after a movie, putting ourselves in the main character's shoes and realise that we could be like the main character, but its all by the grace of God that we are who we are!!
I like what Pastor Prince quoted in 2nd service today:-
God does not dispense for your needs according to the poverty of your faith, but by the riches of His grace How many of you are guilty of thinking maybe i'm not believing enough when things doesn't happen the way we want it to be? I am. Subconsciously, we fall back on the performance trap. But its a meek but powerful wake up call to me.. Hey my daddy is much much greater than our tiny, mini faith. In and of myself, all I have are disqualifications, but when daddy brought me into Christ all the disqualifications falls off. Now all I have are qualifications in Christ!
When Pastor talked about fend shui is about moving furniture, but God is about moving us. We are more important.. You know what I saw? I saw a scoring chart and my name was at the bottom, but God move it up to the top! Hey, I feel so not qualified to be a pilot if I'll be one in time to come, but hey, knowing that if I really be one flying the aircraft of my dream, it can only be by the grace of God! And What's there to boast? If ever I get there and boast, remind me.. It is God who place that desire in me, it is He who have skilled me and it is God who has made me one!!
I guess I have share quite alot for the night. Got to sleep soon, there's painting to do tomorrow.. Haha, I believe we gonna have so much fun painting and look like construction workers.. Which job pays you well and let you have this kind of fun? I'm indeed very blessed!! Thank you, Jesus!!!
0 Responses to “Wait till you are older...”
Leave a Reply