First Post since I'm here..
Published Saturday, October 07, 2006 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Its saturday night, didn't really have a relaxing saturday today because almost everyday next week we will have quizs.So have been studying and going to the flight trainer. Still getting use to the everything here, the weather, the people, the working evironment etc. last night was our initiation and all of us drank alot, but we had fun with the seniors. Its one side of them we don't get to see during normal working days. I guess this is an environment that we have to have alot of self discipline to study by ourself and not rely on the instructors. All is well with Jesus. Cos that's all I have to live my life.. Hey will update more when I get my own internet connection. going back to study.. see ya
Beloved Child of my Daddy!!!
0 Responses to “First Post since I'm here..”
Leave a Reply