This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



29th is the day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had our Send Off Reception today. We are leaving on 29th Sept morning. Will reach Pearce about 1430hrs. According to them, we will stay there for the summer closure. But personally I believe we will be back for holidays. I guess got to start buying stuffs which I need to bring over. So that means that I will not be able to go for men's and women's meeting. Such a pity, but I know Josiah Kelvin is not short changed. Never!!

I know this journey will not be easy as some might think, but I believe it will be fun for me because the favour of the most high God is in and thru me! I will be at the right place at the right time saying the right words and doing the right thing. How to fail? Smile!! For it is finish.. Our future is sealed and great journey ahead with my Daddy.

Today a friend ask me about this verse 2 Tim 2:11-13.. It talks about If we endure, we will reign. When we are faithless, He is faithful. But it also talks about if we deny Him, He will also deny us. If you happened to be thinking about this too. Let me share my point of view. Pual took this saying from different books and verses from the bible. Its not like He took it just from Romans or something.. The one which talks about denying was taken from matthew 10:33. Jesus was saying if anyone denying Jesus. So I believe it was for unbeliever. But it was sandwich with verses like For if we died with Him, We shall also live with Him So must be consistent isn't it? But from what I knew was that Paul wrote this letter to timothy who was the pastor of that church to encourage him from false teachers and that because he was young. So I beleive he was telling him about the church in a generic sense. Because the verse before that Paul said that He endure all things for the sake of the elect(chosen ones), that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal Glory.

That's just what I think.. Feel free to post your pennys worth here.. See ya guys. Don't miss me ya.. Hahaha


0 Responses to “29th is the day.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3