This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Year Of Acceleration...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Year of acceleration

August is almost ending and that means that it has only four more months to end this year altogether. Looking back, alot had happened either around me or in me. Walking down the road to becoming the dream of my heart, got to know many more new friends.

Tammie once told me this few weeks ago. "Alot of us thought that by achieving something that we eagerly hoped for, we will be be exuberant. But when we finally get there, we will think what's next.."
Isn't it true? We often tied up our happiness with the goals or dreams we had envisaged. But more often than not, when we get to the place we dreamt of, it becomes.....normal.

Hey lets tie our happiness and joyfulness to the love of God which was shown on that cross. I'm being reminded of the same thing as I typing all these words out. I'm not going to tied my identity or happiness to getting the wings on the chest. Although I very much want it and the platform I want to be in, but its not my value, my identity or my joy in life. My joy, my identity is a person and that person is none other that Christ alone.

Daddy, don't let this year past before you bless me super abundantly and acceleration in all areas of my life. I don't want to spend too much time in this career forgetting who is the one who placed me here. Let me be constantly reminded of you and your love for me..


0 Responses to “Year Of Acceleration...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3