Blessed Kel..
Published Wednesday, April 12, 2006 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Supposed to have internet connection fixed unto my laptop today, but the person went on leave till 30th April!! Cannot believe it. He told us that he wil come this week because he forgot to bring the driver for duo core. And all of us who bought new laptops with the new system do not have internet for one week already. At first we tot today we can have it done, but we were wrong. Daddy, I pray that his assistant will come this coming monday, I want to have a internet connection when I stay in camp!! So that I can do mroe things when I'm free in the night. In Jesus' Name, Amen!!
I bought an Ovation appluase guitar from Ian last campus, I bought it for $240 and its about 5-6 months old, but the sound of the guitar is a beauty and the looks just makes me so interested in playing guitar again. Haven't really been playing guitar fro awhile now, but I believe its Daddy's ways to recreate the interest in me again.
Thank you Daddy for the guitar, its a gift from you!!
Has been quite a physical week, not so much in study although lessons still goes on, but no exams and presentation this week, there will be a few next week. Can't wait for the massage Today before I book in. Tomorrow I'm coming home again!! Heehee
That's all for now.
Till then, Be Blessed..
0 Responses to “Blessed Kel..”
Leave a Reply