This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



The Final Day Of My Leave.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Offically today is my last day of leave before a new phase of training starts and that means nearer to departing to Australia. Although, still a couple of months away. It occurs to me that its coming fast!! Often I want it to come fast and finish fast, cos I don't like trainee life. But Daddy often have to teach me to be paitent and enjoy what I'm going thru now. Trainee life is that time of moulding and making the man they He wants me to be. Its the same for all areas of my life Being mould by him every single day.

Have you guys ever feel this before? You ask God for something (Your Desire), but when you are living it, sometimes you feel empty or wonder where is your destiny?
I guess I think too much at times. Can only live in His Love for me every single day! His grace is sufficent for me every area of my life.

I realise that I have a mental model that God is a hard man. Although, I know Jesus's blood have put everything on the cross, but subconsiously I still believe that God might withhold something from me because of my mistakes or my weakness.. Yesterday's sermon just sets me free! I know everyday its gonna remind me that Daddy is a good God!! Not a hard man..

I can Soar
Soar as high as ever
With you carrying me
There's nothing to fear
There's no one to be afraid of
For I'm a King and a Priest in YOU!!


0 Responses to “The Final Day Of My Leave.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3