I passed my test 1..
Published Thursday, October 06, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Like the title said, I passed my test 1.. I came down thinking that I might fail because I did a major mistake. Everything was ok until I went back to circuit. when I was at the upwind, I wanted to turn to crosswind, but before that my instructor already pointed an aircraft infront of me but was quite high. So I tot I can turn. The worst thing was I did a look out and said clear but I missed two air craft coming my way in downwind. And my instructor stopped me from turning.. For a test, its a super major mistake man.. So came down went back to the classromm not knowing I pass or fail.. But he told me if I did that, I will fail to fly a solo sortie, so he told me that I have to be more strict to this kind of things..
In the classroom, I just keep telling God, its ok, if it is of you, you will open the door. And now it really takes you to pass me, if not then its ok.. Went to his classroom and he debrief the other student first, but he failed. I was like, debrief me quick, I want to know.. Hahah. Then after the student left, he asked me, so what you think? I told him I don't know, then I told him scrap thru and he said precisely!!!! I was like huh? Whaooo!!! God is good!! I was stunted for awhile. Hahah.. But he told me that he will give me some pointers.. And the next three sorties which are circuits I need to have improvement, if not I might get suspended, because I didn't do circuit at all for the test.. But know what? If daddy can bring me thru for the test, He will bring me thru all the way.. I rest in him..
Tomorrow I'll be flying, need to go read up abit and rest in Daddy most importantly.. I should be back in two weeks time after my test 2.. So wait for me to go supper!! Hahaha...
ok that's my testimony.. Will update all of you again.. See ya..
0 Responses to “I passed my test 1..”
Leave a Reply