Knock off early today...
Published Thursday, September 29, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Well basically now is 1344 and I'm free.. Because of bad weather, we can't fly today.. Suppose to fly in the morning but the moment we woke up, it was raining heavily.. Anyway i'll be flying tomorrow, Alot of my friends will be taking phase one test tomorrow and I will be taking next thursday I think..
Well, Daddy had brought me here, and He have to bring me thru... If not then its not His calling anyway.. Haha..
How are you guys who are reading to my blog, please leave a comment or tag to tell me hows life over at singapore k. Miss you guys..
ok gtg.. Need to take a afternoon nap.. Haha.. then need to study again. keke..
see ya.. All the best in everything you do.. All of you are blessed!!!
0 Responses to “Knock off early today...”
Leave a Reply