Stop Trying And Start Trusting..
Published Sunday, September 25, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Seems like daddy have multiplied my time today. Able to do alot of things. I listened to a whole sermon by pastor prince without having to restart my laptop, watched a few movies and even able to mental fly the whole test sortie. My friends were saying that I'm the slowest progress of them all in terms that I'm only going to do sortie 3 tomorrow, but i'm already mental flying my test profile which is at sortie 7. Anyway, all that I going to learn, I'm going to use it in test profile, so what's the difference?
Todays sermon was great, really a word in the season for me. Pastor was preaching about stop trying and start believing! Well, asking us to rest and believe. Life here pace was quite fast and sometime it seems to be normal to be hardworking and trusting in what you have prepared.. Well, we can never prepare enough, right? Well, although I'll not just relax and not study and say that I trust in the grace of God. But I will still study and mental fly, but will not trust in my preparation but in the grace of God to bring me thru.
I'm flying tomorrow at the last wave. I'll go by the grace of God. And my God will never let me down. I'll just trust in my daddy and stop trying anymore!! Your blessings flow in me despite of what I do, whether good or bad. So its no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me!! Thanks Jesus!
0 Responses to “Stop Trying And Start Trusting..”
Leave a Reply