This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Well, had a bad sortie yesterday....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



well, yesterday was my second sortie and it totally screwed up.. haha.. Well, the things I suppose to learn, I screwed all of them up.. So it was quite a bad sortie.. But I manage to fly the air craft back at a fast cruise attitude.. Do all the procedures.. Well, came down disappointed, but I realise that every sortie, not matter what, since we are still a trainee, there bound to be scoldings and stuff.. I wasn't disappointed with the scoldings but was just went up and blank out!! So totally forgot what to do.. So I was just following what the instructor wants me to do.. So haizzz.. But after that I was ok.. Of course muse put in more on the ground.. But Daddy is good.. That He planned that Today, I'm not flying, that I can just study and ask my instructor questions and practise at the mock up tomorrow's sortie.. Tomorrow is friday and I will be flying..

My mum just called that my grand dad just passed away this morning.. So I'm going to ask If I can go back to singapore for awhile... But doubt they will allow.. Don't know...

Well, I was thinking few days ago, if I fail, I will be back before my birthday!! Haha.. Well, alot of people here are thinking what if fail.. cos pressures are raising.. and expectations are coming in. Alot of things to learn too.. But well, I beginning to not think of failing, but passing!! Although my second sortie was bad. Haha.. Cos when I think of failinf, I worry and becoming fearful.. I shouldn't be.. Just enjoy!! Never forgotten that..haha

Well, wish me all the best my friends, most prob next week will be test for phase one.. Will update you all again.. See ya...


4 Responses to “Well, had a bad sortie yesterday....”

  1. Blogger H 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Blogger H 

    I know it must be stressful under your situation, but just HECK CARE! (even though i would be pissed at e confinement... irritating haha)

    Hey, everything is gonna work out perfectly. Just watch! Love you bro - Ryan

  3. Blogger H 

    How come delete comment also will display...

    Oh ya and our birthdays are coming woohoo! Looks like both of us are just gonna celebrate with Jesus

  4. Blogger Josiah Kelvin 

    Hey bro, thanks!! Ypu we will celebrate it with Jesus!!! Heard you become a technician.. Haha, like Joseph.. It will be good too ya!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3