What a wonderful birthday...
Published Monday, October 03, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Last night as I was about to go to bed, I heard a knock on my room door. So I answered it and here came all my course mate with a cake lighted up with all of them singing birhtday song.Together with it there were the fire crackers thingy(those when you put, strips of colour paper will pop out with a lough sound.) And in a blink, my room was messy.. Haha.. So when out cut the cake and ate it together. They gave me a daily devotional book. A wonderful small book which I can bring around as its not as big as smith wigglesworth daily devotional.
They went into my room and helped my clear up my room and soon they dragged me out, which I have already expected.. Sat me on a chair, tie my hands to the back of the chair, spraying shaving cream all over me, pouring milo power and ice into my shorts, my t-shirt. Then came the shaving... Hahha.. They shaved my legs, but they didn't do a good job, half done that I have to shave them later myself. Haha.. Then took alot of photos with me.. Hahah, well it was fun..
After bathing, I went out and they told me that they want to sabotage one of my friend so I joined in with them. Soon after, there were two who were shaved.. Next my friend wanted revenge, so one more was shaved. Hahah.. So in total, three person were shaved last night. Haha.. I guess it will carry on these few nights.
Hey for friends who sms me happy birthday last night or this morning, thanks all of you, and my apology that I didn't reply. Because sms here back to singapore is expensive. So I use a cheaper way to thank you all which is here. Haha. And to all, daddy loves us so much that He gave Jesus up for us, will he not freely give us all things? Haha. All things worked together for our good because He first loved us isn't it? Hahah.. WE are a group of blessed people and loved people.. You are blessed friends, Blessed coming in and blessed going out, blessed in the city and blessed in the fields.ok update all of you soon again. My test 1 should be this coming thursday.. haha. Wish me all the best bros. See ya in two weeks time..
cheers
0 Responses to “What a wonderful birthday...”
Leave a Reply