This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



hmmm... went out today!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, as the title as said, I went out today!! We went SHOPPING!!! haha... Although, the so called Orchard road was only need 30 mins to finish walking.. Haha, we still enjoyed ourself.. Bought some chocolates, so can give to all of you when I come back.. And most of all, we had chinese food today!!! Haha not bad, just that the curry is not spicy at all.. But over all, finally I can eat some well cooked rice and not hard rice we have here.. Haha..

We rented some old tapes too.. Tapes like Top Gun, A Walk To Remember etc..
Just came from the mock up cockpit.. Well, although I am the slowest person now, because they cancelled my sortie on friday because they wanted me to rest. That makes me the only person who will be going for sortie 3. The rest is already going for sortie 4 and 5. But know what? Favour is on my side, Grace is on my side, Righteousness is on my side!! So all things will work together for my good!! Haha.. Well, had a hot bubble bath while listening to pastor's sermon..(Shiok right?) Haha.. Its just so nice to have sermons to listen, just that once awhile, my laptop will hang and I have to restart it.. Haha..

hmmmm... Later I will be watching A Walk To Remember!! Because I chose it!! Haha.. Nice movie!!
Thanks to those who went for my grand father's wake in my behalf. Called home today.. Well, Daddy will take care of everything back at home.. Because Jesus loves me and my family!!

ok, that's all for now.. Will update again.. See ya..


0 Responses to “hmmm... went out today!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3