This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Flying off in few hours time..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today seems like a long day to me.. Going to leave in a few hours time.. But time seems to move so slowly today. Maybe nothing much to do yet wanna fully utilize my time before I fly off.

Suddenly just missed my car, so took time and when down to just clear my car and just drive around bishan!! Cos I know I will miss this great car of mine!! I love that car, just gives me the best!! haha..

Just read the news about terrorism, about them saying wanting to bomb Australia. Then receive a sms from my friend there that this coming weekend will stay in camp.. Because of security reasons. Hmmm... so cannot go out to look around.. But its ok. I have the blood of Jesus on me.. Its the same for my family!! But well, that means I can relax in camp this weekend and listen to sermons!!! Haha..

Ok, going to bathe soon, need to go already.. Till next time, Continue to reign Kings and Priests!!!

I am the agapetos of the most high God, My Daddy!!!


0 Responses to “Flying off in few hours time..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3