This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Flying two sorties tomorrow..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Will be flying two sorties tomorrow so should be able to take my test 2 next monday.. Will be doing one circuit sortie and the second one Aeros.. My instructor says my base and finals for my circuits is still quite weak.. Well, I guess its just need a touch of God's grace in that Area.. And I can't wait for Aeros, I believe it should be fun!!
Two of my friends have passed test 2 today.. Most of them will be taking on friday, leaving one more of my friend and me to take test on monday.. Well, if it is of Daddy's then I will passed, if not then closed doors..

I just missed Singapore.. Haha.. Just can't wait...


0 Responses to “Flying two sorties tomorrow..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3