This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Flying off on either 12 or 13 sept......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'll be flying off either on 12 or 13 sept. So its a monday or tuesday evening.. Well, people often ask me excited? hmmmm... Of course I am... I'm actually going to touch an aeroplane!!! I'm actually going to fly one!! Haha.. Well only good news will be heard from me!! I really hope I can pass and hopefully pass can come back in time for October OCS intake.. I don't wanna waste anymore time!! Jesus.. You made all things beautiful in your time.. Jesus, you know my desires. You fulfill every desires of mine. Because You love me.. Nothing else is more important than that.. But no matter what is the outcome, You have a future and a hope for me!! That's something I'm sure!! Haha!! Praise the Lord!!

Tomorrow I'm going to extract the other side of my wisdom teeth.. Daddy, it will only be better than the last one. It will be painless(I really believe) and fast healing and let me enjoy these few days of rest before flying over although I may need to go back during my MC to settle some stuff before flying off. But multiply my time and let me really spend some quality time with you alone, Daddy.

Daddy, my disqualification is my qualification in Christ for all your blessings!! Thank you, Daddy.


0 Responses to “Flying off on either 12 or 13 sept......”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3