Undeserving, Undeserving!!!
Published Wednesday, August 24, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Daddy, one word I can use to describe about my life is
" Undeserving!"Maybe that is why I like my title so much.
"My life is all about His grace(Undeserving favour)"Sitting in front of the computer, staring into the screen, thinking of the things ahead of me, thinking of the things I have gone thru, people who have crossed my path, friends who walked a journey with me at one point of my life, leaders who have spend time and sow seeds in my life at different seasons just reminds me of all the undeserving favour that God has poured over me.
Daddy, that cross is for Kel and kel alone.
" It is finished" you cried, Jesus. It means everything in Kel's is settled for!! It is done!!
Kel, just enjoy my undeserve favours in your life, know that I am a daddy who just wants you to enjoy yourself, every step of the way, I'm here. A journey is never mend to be walked alone. It is for two person to enjoy and have fun till the end point. Daddy, thank you for walking this journey with me. This journey is a journey I never want to stop walking!
0 Responses to “Undeserving, Undeserving!!!”
Leave a Reply