This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



13 Sept 05 2000hrs...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My flight is on 13 Sept this coming Tuesday 2000hrs(8.00pm)
Just heard that the last course which I supposed to go with, they have a total of 18 people who went, only 8 went to phase 2. Well daddy, I have a good feeling about this man. Haha.. Because the more difficult it is for man, the easier it is for you.. At first, I'm kinda think alot. Actually just seconds earlier, I was thinking about them. Haha.. But hey!! Who cares!! Its Kelvin! The One Whom Jesus really Loves!! Does all these matters?? I'm going there to be blessed and to be a blessing!! The righteous will walk thru trials!! And you know what? They will come out not even a burnt smell!! Whoohooo!!! I just love it!! I'm the righteousness of God in CHRIST!! So who cares about the fire or what is coming!! Stand still and see the salvation of the most high God(MY DADDY)!!!!


0 Responses to “13 Sept 05 2000hrs...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3