This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



Such long time!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just reached home, its so nice to have MC for a monday. haha.. Ok that doesn't sounds good. But anyway praise God for the 6 days MC because of my wisdom tooth exraction. Well, it was painful in the beginning after the numbness has worn off, and when I woke up the next day, there were two big patch of blood on my bed, due to the cleverness of me not having a cotten wool in my mouth. Haha. Well, but the next day onwards, there was no pain!! Praise Jesus!! But the thought of going thru the ops for the other side makes me wanna ..... hahaha. But the ops was really painless and fast! It must really be God man!!

Just came back from a movie(The days of Noah's Ark) and coffe with Lincoln. The movie was way below my expectation. It was quite a dissapointment at first, because it didn't really show that they found something. Yes, they did saw the perimeter of the ark, but due to the snow, they were unable to go in. After the movie, I just heard a inward voice saying, " Let the old remains the old"
I believe that there is a purpose that Daddy God has stop people from finding all these. Things like Mosses's body, Noah's ark etc.. Because that will not gonna save people! Because even the Koran believe's in Adam and Noak's ark! But it is Christ who will be the power to salvation!! Not God's creation, but God's redemption! But I just love the last sentence they end off with..
Noah's ark is the hope for the people in the old testament, But Christ is the Ark for the people in the new testament! HE is the only hope!!

Went to Mr Bean for some hot chocolate for Lincoln and hot milk for me, its been a long time since I can really get to have a heart to heart talk with one of my brothers. I have been longing for this very moments for such a long long time! One of the brothers that I can just sit down and talk about anything, but in the end will always bring back to God! I just loves it! I want my life to be revolve around the Word! What else? The world? No way man!!

I will just stand and see the Salvation of God in my life! Save me from every area of my life! I just love it! Daddy, you do the work. For me? I'll will just rest!! Haha.


0 Responses to “Such long time!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3