Manage to see another doctor today at
SGH. He revealed the results to me. You have severe injuries on your left knee. You had completely torn ligaments, torn
meniscus and also bruises on your bones. Right now you have only your leg muscles keeping your left leg moving.
There are two choices for you know:
1. Go for an operation.
2. Go for physio and work your legs muscle to keep your left leg moving. Your
ACL will not heal back because its completely torn.
" I have to think about it" I replied. Sounded like what I just did.
Decision after decision. Life is all about decision isn't it? But sometimes, these decisions get
scrutinised by others.
"So do you still want to go on with your NDP rehearsals?" They asked. After a few secs of thinking, I answered
"Yes I will. I will want to try and see if I can do it, but if its too painful then I will stop." Whether or not its seems stupid to do that, that's the decision I have made and no one can
criticise it because it is I who made that decision.
Right now I still don't know if I can fly before I decide to do the operation. I guess I will go for the operation because I still love soccer
alot. I still wanna play sports. I was build half a sportsman. how could I let this area be a void of me? I can't.
I've learnt something these
few days, how can two with different point of views on something talk? I can never resolved. Isn't it just so easy for me to grab whatever the other have to offer? I would have made someone else happy and easy for me. But why do I choose otherwise? I just know I need to.. If I'm such a disgusting person to walk with, how can this journey ever work out? If everything is just about love, then why are there problems in marriage? Why are there divorce? All because of love? I back to differ..
People can come and tell me that I really feel like scolding you. I guess you can keep that scolding in your mind till you can fully understand what my journey is. The only person who have the rights to scold or rebuke me is Jesus, but he do not. He loved me with all His heart, all His mind, all His soul and all His blood! I'm forever grateful to you Jesus.
These will just all be good, because you the God of the most high said it. And I believe!! Amen to
kel's life!
0 Responses to “Decisions.....”
Leave a Reply