This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I Got My Tickets Back!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finally manage to book my tickets back to Singapore. I'll leave here on the 18th Dec 2.55 A.M and reach Singapore at 7 plus A.m. Will be coming back here on the 29th Dec morning flight which will reach back in perth at about 1500H. So guys wait for me for supper!! Will love to fellowship with you guys soon Haha.. Ok That's all for now, need to prepare for my flight tomorrow. See ya bros and sis.

Labels:


0 Responses to “I Got My Tickets Back!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3