This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I'm getting better..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Had my third flight today, I didn't have airsickness this sortie. I can see the progression of getting better and used to the helmet and aircraft. Had controls most of the time today, I really enjoyed myself except getting the correct attitude with the turbulence. Hopefully as days passes, it will get better in all aspects.

Now I have difficult gettting air tickets back to Singapore on 19th.. Daddy, you will get me one, I know it because I'm favoured and I'm the child of the most high God!! Let me not be panic over it fr you are my answer!!

Continue to remind Kel that Your love is not measured by the circumstances that he is going thru but was shown on the cross 2000 years ago!!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my Life" Psalm 23:6 NKJV

"God's beauty and love chase after me everyday of my life" Psalm 23:6 The Message.

A very nice translation the I wanna share with you guys. Daddy's beauty(goodness) and Love(mercy) will chase after you all the days of your life!!


0 Responses to “I'm getting better..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3