This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



First day in OCS..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is my first day in OCS and today is my first book out and tomorrow is my first leave that I will be taking for this year.. I'm so blessed right?! Haha.. Yes indeed!! Praise Daddy.. Because those cadets who are going thru leaders term are still having their field camp and will only be back on thursday. Today only the officers came and we will have no programs tomorrow, so the wing com ask us to take leave tomorrow. I feel so good taking this leave.. Althought we heard most of our saturdays will be burn due to the coming holidays eating into our training days. But it will be just fine, because Jesus is in Control!!

So... Life for me is great!! Friends around me are all enjoying their season now, whether just happy being single like me or happy chasing.. Hahaha.. Well, I love to see me friends enjoying themselves and seeing God work in their lives, because I'm next!!

Thanks Dad, for making me a blessing and also at the same time be bless by people around me.. Well, all the things I want for 2006 have been written down, so now its all in your hands Daddy.. You will make it all come to past and even more!!!

JKN...
The Blessed One!!


0 Responses to “First day in OCS..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3