Back in London again.
Published Friday, December 23, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Went to scotland for a 2 days 1 night. Check-in to a back-packers hostel. Let me tell you what did my room consist of. It only have two single beds and a ceiling light. For once, I really appreciate my army bunks. You must be asking why would I choose it anyway.. Hmmm, its cheap and only for a night, that's what I thought. But I ended up knowing more people from other countries who travel and work.(They work for money to travel)
I did enjoyed myself over there, went to the Edinburgh Castle, The Mary's King Close(The city underground)and tour around the whole city. I actually wish that I had more time to explore more of Endinburgh. Wait till I go back to Singapore and all these photographies will be up on my blog. I wanted to take the ghost tour last night. They will bring you to all the scariest places in Endinburgh and tell you all the ghost stories happened there. I ended up kinda late and I was reluctant too(Especially with that scary room that I'm going to sleep in) Haha.. So I forfeited it.
Went to the Mary's King Close and was participating the first tour. Guess what? I was the only one.. So it was kinda scary because it was dark and alot of wax statues around and of course with the help of the tour guide. Ended up all the wax statues are waxed! Not one was humans. Think too much. keke.. But that tour guide was amazing and he is animated!
Lastly, I took a first class train ride back to London!! It was really a wonderful trip that I had...
JKN
The One Whom all blessings are attracted to because of
JESUS!!!
0 Responses to “Back in London again.”
Leave a Reply