This blog is all about Jesus! Come read more and you will know Him more.



I'm getting my Ipod tomorrow!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yup my sis just called. She said that she's coming back tomorrow afternoon and she has my Ipod with her!! Woohooo!!! So I just can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!

Went shopping today, looking for winter clothes(Actually trench coat) For my trip to London and its a good investment too for next time going to Aust and hopefully Canada, as Daddy lead.. Saw one in G2000, but it doesn't look very nice.. Normally G2000 winter coats looks class, but this one the cutting is like a square block when I wear it.. Hey it's not me that made it look square k, in case you are thinking.. Haha.. But saw another one in cold wear shop.. I think.. It cost the same price $199, it looks better and better quality than G2000.. So I might just get that.

Well, Kel is just wanna be so undeserving in every way, in everything he does, in every blessings that comes his way.. He wants to thank Jesus!!
Because He justify Kel while he is ungodly!!!

JKN
Undeserved....


0 Responses to “I'm getting my Ipod tomorrow!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Josiah Kelvin
  • From Singapore
  • A person who's life is full of undeserved favour that Jesus has gave. Someone who is living his dreams which God has placed in his heart and someone who rely on Jesus! And of course someone whom God loves the most!
  • My profile

Past Blog

  • Diaryland
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3