London, a Dilapidated country.
Published Tuesday, December 20, 2005 by Josiah Kelvin | E-mail this post
Please don't get the wrong idea, its not a bad thing. It just gives me a nostalgic feeling the moment I step out from the underground station. Their underground is like a miniature of our mrt. Just kidding.. Its just slimmer than our mrt. As many of you will know that London is well known for there old castle's and stuff, so I guess it suppose to give us that kind of feeling when we are here. Haha.. Still under the jet-lag effect. Now is only 2227hrs here and I'm already very sleepy because its 0627hrs in Singapore. Wake up for work guys!! Haha..
Hey tell you guys something very happening to me today. I was at two place at one time today! Half of me was at the eastern hemispheres and the other half was at the western hemispheres! Haha.. So if someone wanna talk about eastern people and western people, i'm the best person to ask the next time. Hahaha.. yup, I was at Greenwich Meridian Line(Royal Observatory). The place where they determined that maritime is 0 and that the longtitude is 0.00. I went to tower bridge and london tower, there is a traitor dungon! Haha.. So next time I can bring all the traitors here.. but one thing, it seems like the all their toilet have to pay. They even have portable toilet by the street, but you have to pay in order for the door to open.. Hahah.. ok my sis's laptop going to low batt. Going to sleep soon..
Good night guys..
JKN
I'm a Blessed Man!!
0 Responses to “London, a Dilapidated country.”
Leave a Reply